Friday, January 11, 2013

Indoor Soccer-Day 27


Liza is a huge "football" player!! She loves soccer more than anything else. 
We were able to score some playing time at a HUGE indoor soccer arena in Pontiac. 


I had the setting on my camera all wrong that day, so I have very few "shareable" pictures, 
but here are the best I have to post of our little ball handler!



After an hour and a half of play-
everyone was pooped!



Our friend Justin Rush joined us to play as well. 


Our little poser! :)


And the shot to include Liza in with the gang, because she was too whipped to stand up! :)


And on the way out, Connor impresses us all with his handstand soccer kicking!


The next day, poor Liza had such sore thighs she could barely move! 
But, I think it was worth it to her to show us her skills
 and give us a taste of her abilities in her favorite past time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment