Thursday, January 3, 2013

AirTime-Day 16

Today we met Christina and her girls at AIRTIME TRAMPONLINE in Troy.

Connor getting ready to own the place :)


Katelyn was amazing with getting Alona to come and join the fun!


Yah, Baby! 
He's got the moves!


Even Christina joined in. She wasn't about to let the kids have all the fun!
You go, girl!
(I was having an attack and took pictures!)








Jake getting his groove on!
Apparently, one of the coaches told him he needed to jump differently.
I'm not exactly sure what he was doing, but he told me "I can't help it! That's how I jump!"
He later came back  to me complaining, "This is America! I thought we were a FREE country! Shouldn't I be able to jump the way I want!"  :)



Mckenzie, Katelyn and Alona!


Eliza having a great time!











Don't mess with da' brothers!











Pretending to be tired...but we all know better!


A little trampoline basketball

















The we headed back to the Malone's for lunch.
Eliza loved their dog Oatmeal and took him for a walk with Paige.



Paige, of course, took the snowy route! :)



It was another fun-filled day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment