Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 8

We had a couple hard days. 
Language barriers are wearing and communication is hard. 
We thought after a busy first week a couple of down days would be welcome, 
but they really thrive better with action and activity. 

So at Alona request we hit the Mall.
This was her first visit to a Mall and as you can see, she took to it well.



The boys kept coming up to her and asking her if she wanted, "This?"
To which she would always say, "Nyet."
It became a game and they all loved it. 


An indoor waterfall?




FISH in glass?


Jake was sure to show the girls one of his favorite places: Outdoor World! 


We played bumper cars at Jeepers,



And Alona went on her first "roller coaster" ride! :)



Liza played a few rounds of basketball.
(She's a very good shot! And I bet once she gets her glasses she'll be perfect!)





A carousel ride (first ever!)



I think she was as excited about the horse stamp as she was the ride! 
I couldn't catch the grin in time, but she LOVED it!





The Alligator at Rainforest brought a few frights and laughs.


Steve rode with this little guy, who's parents were no where to be seen. He was too small to ride alone. 
Steve, of course, made the ride a blast for the little fella' and the ticket collector of the ride asked me, 
"Is he a Christian?"  
I said, "Yes!"
She said, "I knew! I knew! He just glows!"
Wow! What a testimony THAT was!  He really does light up and love on kids! I couldn't ask for a better Daddy for my kiddos! :)


Another great day of God showing us that HE is in control. 
HE is our strength and His mercies are new every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment