Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Service & Melting Pot


I love this picture I was able to capture of Paigey at the end of our Christmas Eve service. 
Her heart was so engaged and so excited about the candles being lit. 
I wish I could have frozen this moment with her in time.






After the Christmas Eve service we went to The Melting Pot in Troy 
for a family tradition of dessert on Christmas Eve.

Some pictures are worth a thousand words...


Eliza did NOT like the smell.
Poor girl!


This is my favorite picture of the night! :)
This is pretty much how she sat the entire "meal."






Our sweet waitress, Tiffany, was so precious.
She ended up telling us the bill was on her and refused to let us pay.
Merry  Christmas!
What a beautiful illustration of what Christmas giving is all about!






And what is Christmas Eve without new PJ's!



No comments:

Post a Comment